Thursday, March 17, 2011

Super Hero wear

This week ended the month of Celebrate the Boy over at Made. All month long I have been dying to join in the fun and whip up some fun little clothing number for my boys. Sadly, my sewing machine AND serger spent the whole time in the shop. Bummer timing, if you ask me. However, while the days ticked by, my list of things to make when my machines were fixed kept growing. At one point I got so exited at the thought of them all that I blurted out, "I'm going to make something really special for you, Mason!" To which, he replied happily, "Arm things for my super duper (He calls superhero's super duper's)cape?" Where in the world did he come up with that idea? It occurred to me that I could fill his request without having to use a machine with some of the felt I had on hand already.
Mason honestly beleives that when he is wearing his mask, nobody can tell who he is.
My mom said that his cuffs reminded her of Superwoman. Woops. Don't tell Mason. He was already a little let down that I forgot to sew on a bunch of useful buttons.
 
This is what Mason looks like when he is winding up to run at superduper speeds.
I would say that it was well worth the time. Hooray for boys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...