Saturday, March 5, 2011

My spooky skeletons

Mason, working on some spooky Martha Stewart cupcakes. What fun!
 My three-year-old really got into Halloween this year. He loved skeletons and insisted that everything be spooky in honor of the big night. Because I figured he would get a kick out of it (and because I love little babies and kids in snug-fitting pajamas), I made my boys skeleton pajamas to celebrate! It was well worth the effort and Mason hasn't stopped wearing his since!
 I made them out of black knit fabric and just turned the pajamas they already owned inside out to get the pattern. I then used fabric paint and painted the bones on by hand. I would have used freezer paper as a stencil, but the store I went to was out and I wasn't patient enough to wait. I'll make them again this year for all three boys and do it the proper way.

The picture below was the only picture I got of the full outfit. Not the best, but it will have to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...