Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I am loving this important holiday more and more every year and this 4th of July weekend was no exception! Unfortunately, with our recent move and settling in, I never decorated for the big day! Thankfully I had this little figurine that I made years ago to display so that my boys knew that we are patriotic. I made this figurine out of paper mache, wire, and acrylic paint in honor of all of the adorable little scouts out there, including my own dad and brothers. However, now that my little men our getting closer to becoming scouts themselves, the figurine means even more to me. 

2 comments:

Francos Freax said...

That's so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are an artist! I'd love a "how to" for this... it's beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...